Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

@Ant7  Hey Ant7  I am doing pretty well today thanks. Have been for a walk with neighbour, drunk coffee (to rev up metabolism :p) and am now drinking water after eating a lean breaky :).

Are you working today? or have you got the day off?

@greenpea I have night shift tonight I will go for a run soon then a swim before I finish of Xmas shopping 😊

Good on you pea @greenpea

Great to see you 🙂

@Ant7 Omg Ant7! Omg! you are such a busy Ant7. Have a wonderful run and swim and good luck with the Christmas shopping :)xx

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hamsolo01 always great to see you. Have a great day Love peaxxx:)

@Former-Member  Good morning Sherry Heart

You too @greenpea
🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea  and thanks for the tag. Regarding your early new years resolution to get fit ...  good on you, I know you can do it. In fact, I am going to join you with that. Heading off to the gym in abour half an hour to attend a pilates class. My aim is to get to the gym twice a week. A group exercise class once a week and a gym program developed by a trainer/physio once a week. I wish you luck Pea and hope that you will reach your goals of becoming a lean and fit @greenpea . 

Morning also @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @TAB @Meowmy  @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Molliex @Adge and others. Have a good day all.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance