Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Former-Member @StuF @MDT hello people. Catch you later. Take care

Oh I see @Former-Member
Yeah makes sense about square peg round hole

Hope new meds go okay @Former-Member

Take care @Meowmy

See ya round

Good nite lovely sane peeps @MDT @Meowmy @Former-Member @greenpea @TAB 

Nite @SmilingGecko  @StuF  ..calling it in  📞 lol..

Hi @TAB   Hope you got through the day OK.   Physio was good.  they do all the work for now.

How did you finish up with your medical dilemma. What's the latest on your house. Any ghosts... ?

Hope you've got the flames turned up.   cheers mate.

Hey @StuF saw you on this thread a few days back.   How are you going mate. carving out a little 

slice of something resembling normality, maybe even happiness. I hope.   The shortest day is the 22 june.

Don't know about any one else,  but the 23 is like cleaned sparkplugs for me.  

Minus the shadows,  the cracks in the sidewalk don't look quite so deep.

Hope your safe n well mate.

Have a good weekend everyone.         tonys

Hi @tonys  um feeling okay, guess was over-medication/psycho something or other attached to med issues.

I got some gargle stuff, took once , not felt like taking again, and cutting out a few meds that have side effects mentioning 'throat' .. 

um, someone else has put their hand up for heater install, so talk tuesday, fingers crossed. maybe they work together to jack the price up, would pay more now been effed around.

element went out on $24 heater from cheap shop. they do that lol. old lesson. should have bought more expensive one, cheaper in the end

Hey @TAB We are at that age mate.  Our medicine cabinets are alchemists graveyards. Mix em all together, you'll have a super nova.  Well least you got it sorted. 

Is a second hand slow combustion out of the question. I'm sure you already figured every angle. You do have to watch those small town tradies.   At the end of the week they all share the same watering hole.

Hope you get some warmth through your bones asap.

Anyway.    take care mate.  hope tomorrows a goodun                 t  mb 1 

they might be 50ks apart or more @tonys  but they know of each other, 'oh why dont you try such and such' ..

going to stick to my guns, yes , could sell this one for near what I paid for it, but have ordered flue kit myself now and have a list of phone numbers that mostly be useless, but have to try. 

Anyway hopefully this last guy just installs it. Now there's a novel idea. For an installer.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance