Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Judi9877 

I'm sorry about the week you have had.

Hoping today has been a little better for you 💗

okay seen pirie one thanks, looks odd with slate, no bath plus too dear for me. was listed 12 mths ago for 163k they are pulling the P for 200 lol  if going broke, they can go broke ha ha @SmilingGecko  have ruled out peterborough and whyalla in my head , I was down to pirie and places in mid north but thanks big lead pollution problem in port pirie 

Whyalla is 1 horse race with ancient bankrupt steelworks, wait for that to go before  think about there so no rich p[eople and no red dust lolo

But thanks , I have No Energy today , had best sleep all afternoon though. earl blocked is bit disorienting, not making me inclined to driving to see houses or anywhere. friend suggested look at a couple this afternoon, looked site up , went which ones  and went yeah nah went it gets to serious part. easy to say something fits til get here then am I going to see that raises issues

Thats good you checked them out @TAB I don't know the areas at all.  I did wonder what was available for that price.  There were some ramshackle houses which was quite disturbing - saw a few of those. I know how you must feel facing all this.

Plus mercury enters shadow phase ready to go retrograde you could wind up with something with issues that you did not expect under that influence. But if you know what you are doing signing contracts etc you can minimise any potential issues. Getting a friend to check over your contact like the real estate page said for when buying under mercury retrograde

I would look for things like mold as well as getting a building inspector to check a place out before buying. Theres probably more things you could do as you don't want to wind up with a dud if you choose to go ahead and buy something.

But if you don't thats ok you have to make some kind of choice thats in alignment with what you're intending to do as part of your future. Its certainly not for the faint of heart.  I'm sure you'll make the choice thats right for you.  

Thanks for the tag and well wishes  @Judi9877 🌷😄🙏

Sorry to hear things have been difficult for you lately,  and I really hope you are up to attending your knitting and craft group tomorrow.  Take care. 

You too @TAB . Thanks for your recent tags.  I appreciate that I am still thought of, even though I havent been around for ages 😻

Hello @Clawde 🌹

..heading out the door here @Emelia8  I saw @Clawde  'supporting' before .. back later , hope things picked up a bit for you

Your right @SmilingGecko .   Today is lucky.   Beat all odds and got 2 double yolk eggs sunny side up snuggled next to bacon.   Found some of my boot that swamp thing the dog pinched.

Yabby nets full,   and the tractor didnt skip a beat all day. 

So.   I hope you shared in the good fortune of the new day too,  Smiling Gecko.    tonys   m b 1

Morning all
Have a good Sunday

Just woke up. Headed to coffee and art gallery today w/ partner

Take care all and see you around

Have a good one @Flying_Hams  Hams

You better get a lotto ticket then @tonys! I have never heard of a double yolk egg.  Its days like this where you're in the F-L-O-W which of course is a welcome feeling compared to days where things are just not so good. 

The luckiest time of the year I mentioned is when sun is aspecting jupiter and its influence spans several days. In Melbourne it is exact at 8:07am on the 12th April. So you still have another week to wait until you can enjoy this lucky astrological transit. I love astrology. I'm still a beginner but my friend studied astrology and got me into it.  My friend passed on about 10 years ago. I'll never be an astrologer but its good picking up tips from those who have honed their skills

Hello @TAB thanks for telling me to get a supp for an overactive bladder.  Have been sleeping better at night. Got to the stage where I just about had enough but last night was deep uninterrupted sleep.  A very welcome change. I really needed a good nights sleep. Things haven't been going well here in Gecko-land, I guess just try and give myself some slack. I hope you are ok yourself. Today will be a quiet gentle day. About to make myself a salad wrap for lunch then have an afternoon nap. I walked this morning and put clothes on the line. My produce from the farm arrived this morning. Wishing you a lovely day and hope youre enjoying hanging out at your old stomping ground!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance