Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Ohhhh yummmmm @Zoe7  my sister  

@Faith-and-Hope 😁🍰:ok_hand:💖

@Shaz51  You can share with @Faith-and-Hope my sister - I am sure she would quite happily do that Heart

Missing you today @Faith-and-Hope but also know you are under the pump with assignments Heart

HeartHeart @Zoe7 

Thinking of you lots  @Faith-and-Hope  xxx 

More assignment work done ..... ✔️ ..... and a lot of resting up.  My next deadlines are far enough away that I could take sone time off .... and go slowly with what I have got done.  So tired .... nearly there .....

Sounds like you are ticking things of your checklist hon.

Hoping you got some sleep last night 😴😴 @Faith-and-Hope 

@Faith-and-Hope I found myself in the midst of all my work watching something on tv and thought of you- then the tears started. I feel so much for what you are having to endure and so angry that such a wonderfully kind and compassionate person as yourself continue to go through so much that you do not deserve. I do not expect nor want a reply but I wwanted you to know how much you mean to me, how much I feel for you and how much I truly hope this all ends soon. You know I love and admire you Hon but it doesn't hurt to tell someone you care so much for that occasionally.

Hugs and hugs and hugs and hugs... Heart

Thank you so much @Zoe7 ..... I really appreciate how much you care.  Being here on the forums, with you, with my other forum friends, has helped me stay with this situation all this time.

Of course I thought I was saving my relationship, not that he was future-faking to achieve his retribution.

Do you know something though - and I hope this makes you feel a little better - sometimes when someone is being as awful as s2bx is, it shows up who they are, and natural consequences occur as a result.  I think that is starting to happen.  Sitting it out sucks, but it feels like it's the way out of this mess.  He is doing himself an injury the bigger the mess he makes, and it looks like it's going to get beyond his control. 

It sort of has to, because he is not dealing in the truth, and we know how that usually works out, especially when it's on repeat .....

My freedom is on the other side of the mess ..... if you can just keep walking along with me, one day we will be celebrating together and shedding happy tears.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Zoe7 @outlander @Maggie @Emelia8 @Anastasia and anyone else here 💞🤗

FD001A89-0DC4-4B4B-8F08-5EF24D47619E.jpeg

Can't see the pic yet @Former-Member ..... I have some work to finish and then I will check back on it.

Very pretty @Former-Member 

Thank you xxx

Hello @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance