Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

💗💜💗💕💗💜💕💗💜💕

ah okay @Zoe7  yes been there re sleep after covid

@Former-Member  you have a good weekend too, thanks

Hi @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @SmilingGecko hoping your day is going well

@Zoe7 glad you could speak to you psych. It is hard when there is such a big gap between seeing them. Hoping you get what you need done and then can get some sleep again. 

.. @Snowie  napping been doing the trick here lol Thanks

@TAB 👍

Not getting anything done @Snowie too tired so heading to bed.

I hope you get a good night's sleep @Zoe7 

Take care 💗💗

Slept okay @Snowie until my little buddy wanted me up for his breakfast 😔 He doesn't get daylight savings is over! A quiet day again for me - need to do that work I was too tired to do yesterday but the sooner I get it done, the sooner I can rest some more.

@Zoe7 no they don't understand day light savings hon.

I hope you get the work done and then you can have a rest.

Huge week ahead for you 💜💜

Got through today much better @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @TAB Still very tired tonight but not nearly as fatigued as I have been - so hoping that continues and I can get to the holidays a little easier than I had thought this week would be. I finally finished the work I needed to do by today - spent early this morning and my breaks but it is done - that is one massive load off my mind. I also got through the work I wanted to do with the kids before the holidays to be able to put them into new groups for the beginning of next term - so the next couple of days should be more fun for us all. Everyone is so tired despite it being a shorter term - so we all need a break. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance