Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you @Shaz51 @Former-Member Tobes is snuggled with me on the couch and we are not moving far for the rest of the evening.

Yay Toby…such a star and your class shining on the stage. Be very proud of yourself too @Zoe7 

🖤🤍💙

Yay @Zoe7 🎉. So great to hear ….. 👍❣️

👋💞 @Eve7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Snowie 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  I hope your weekend is going well.

Lots of love 💕 

@Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 I ended up doing most of the housework last night as although I was exhausted, I was still running on adrenalin. Then I fell asleep on the couch and slept all night. ...have also slept all morning since feeding the fur babies.

It has been raining here since last night so an inside day. It is expected to rain for a few days so it looks like I will need to bucket out the water from the drain hole as it is already quite high ....but that is a problem for another day.

For today - plenty of rest, some footy watching and getting prepared/planning for the coming week. 

What does everyone have planned for today? @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Snowie @Emelia8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Zoe7 , quite one for me just swimming and watching the footy too. Go the pies !!!!

Have a lovely Sunday everybody 👍🤗🌻🌹

Hope you are enjoying the footy @Former-Member I have been asleep all day - just could not keep my eyes open ...but having lots of Toby cuddles in between so that is always a good thing. Woken with a headache and really achy but I am not surprised ...so more rest this afternoon. I really need to do some planning for this week but I also have some time tomorrow afternoon so will get the morning organised and leave the rest of the week until tomorrow.

Good afternoon @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Eve7 @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

I hope your day is going well

@Zoe7 so glad the performance went well. I hope you have been able to have some quiet time today.

Went to a Uni open day for daughter. She loved it and now knows what she wants to do after she finishes school. So glad we took her. Cannot believe that in a years time she will be finishing school. Makes me feel old!!

Sending lots of love to you all 💜💜

Oh dear @Snowie Where has that time gone!!! We have seen through you how much she has grown and it is a credit to you Hon. Even though you have had to endure so much yourself, you have still raised an exceptional daughter, so you should be both proud of her and of yourself 💖

Thanks @Zoe7 

I really don't know where the years have gone. Still remember her starting school!!

If she does go to this uni she will be able to still live at home which would be good. Means we don't have to pay for her to rent somewhere. She would be able to drive or catch the train.

I hope you have been able to get some rest today hon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance