Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@tonys @LeChuck @StanD @TAB @StuF   love the music, dancing  and the happiness  https://youtu.be/kU11n-JbIgQ

The fun really starts at minute 3:05! (Don't forget to subscribe - more content coming soon!) Quite simply the best Jewish wedding hora (Jewish wedding dance) I've ever seen (not that I'm bias or anything). Even if you've never seen the Amazon Prime series Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, I think you can ...

I tRe: Everything music

I love it. The bride seems so happy and its nice seeing all ages celebrating together.

Re: I tRe: Everything music

@EternalFlower   yes would be a wonderful wedding to go to.

@StuF   thinking of you StuF  https://youtu.be/u31thuMehjM

I know in Judaism they have a concept "beshert" about each person having a soul mate....i didnt know the weddings were so energetic, it is very beautiful.

Love ur shares @greenpea 

@EternalFlower   i didnt know about beshert.  then there is still hope for pea!  have you met your soul mate EternalFlower?  i am glad you like my posts xxx

Oh   wow greenpea   @greenpea    Just finished posting floating feather and apple about dance Im going to and you send this.  .  . !

Mate. .     you've got powers. .! Take care my friend.  Any way   already late and my blind  date for the 

nite has got BP  and Asperger's .   She actually is blind too,  so I'm already neck deep shight,   Nite all.     will look for your songs first chance I get. .   tonys   moonbase one

Ok yeh that a pretty epic @greenpea I watched the whole thing & thought I was in it. 

Hey @EternalFlower @greenpea @LeChuck @I know nothing of Judaism I found this on GooglBashert (or beshert; Yiddish: באַשערט) means "destiny".

I have been having unusual thoughts about soul mates.

I think I have met a few.

I thought you only had one.

Might be soul connections.

Moments.

Might be eternal.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance