Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Another night of terrible nightmares. So real. Can't go into detail but it's frightened me so much. Night nurse came in to check on me and found me in bed holding my head staring at the wall. 
three nightmares now. 
its really shaken me up. 
@Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Molliex @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Angels333 and ithers following 

😘💕💜 @BlueBay  .....

Hearing you.

@BlueBay

My friend. Thinking of you

You are in a safe place at the hospital though my friend. 🙂

Hey @BlueBay  I am thinking about you while you're going through this MH journey.

Know that you're not alone.   

I am praying that it works out that you can continue to see your new psychiatrist when you discharge xxx

You've been battling on for such a long time @BlueBay 

And generally we have a rough time in hospital - which is why we go there - to be cared for when we have to sort out medical or mental illness reasons - so I understand that

And I think it's great that you are going to stay there as long as necessary - you need to both take it easy and when you are ready you can do the work on yourself 

And nightmares happen - I think they are an indication of your inner work that needs attention but they are also very hard to work out - they are back-to-front, upside-down and inside out - and they can be so scary

Just give yourself time - don't push things - you have been needing to be taken care of for a long time - 

Dec

ohhh hugs my sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

Thanks @Shaz51 for the hugs xxx

yeah I'm not rushing this time. I'm seeing this psych tomorrow morning and I want to bring up eith him agsin about seeing him at his rooms. 
@Owlunar @Angels333 @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  @Molliex 

and others 

I feel really stupid tonight. The nurse decided to gather up some patients who wanted to play trivia. Out of 30 questions I only knew one. I know nothing about history sports planets etc etc. 

I felt so dumb because all of them (different ages) knew they answers. I'm thinking to myself "how does this lady know so many answers)

I left feeling very flat 

don't think I'll join in agsin. 
watching tennis now. Can't wait for tomo night game. Nadal vs Kyrios 

I really hope my psych gives me permission to go alone outside. I need to do my alone walk. 
I hope I can skeep well tonight with no nightmares. 
take care xxxooo

Good to hear from you again @BlueBay
🙂

Hi @BlueBay 

I used to play Trivial Pursuit with my then-h and we played it a lot - I knew a lot of the answers because we played the game so much - I know there have been a couple of new editions of the game since then and I would probably know a lot less

The way to learn is to play the game but that's not important - we know what we are interested in and I really know the minimum possible about spectator sports - and it's not a problem. You're not stupid so there's no need to worry about it  - you are okay

I hope the long weekend is okay for you - and that next week you can gather unto yourself some peace - we all need that - and I hope you slept without nightmares last night - I know I did - I seemed to be having a really good dream when I was disturbed and it was late. The night before I was disturbed by a possum running about and maybe getting trapped somewhere - I didn't hear it last night

All the best

Dec

Not having a good night 

thoughts are dark 

anxiety high 

too many what if's

sick of everyone saying stay positive 

not easy when my head/thoughts are negative 

what will I do when I go home 

I don't have a job 

I'm crying 

spoke to nurse but it's hard 

is there any point in continuing ??

i really don't know 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance