Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Workplace sexual harassment

Hi @BlueBay 

You can post here of course BlueBay - I don't have a problem with it - and I can't see why anyone would because it's a vital issue that many of us face at times - 

But if you want to delete anything you have posted yourself you can click on post options at the top left of your message and edit what you have written - just delete or change what you want to  

But imo you haven't posted anything inappropriate - you know I will always tell you the truth and that's okay - your posts have been okay

I wrote about your situation on another thread - "a long rave" I think - just go ahead and post what you are feeling as you always have

And all the best with the rest of the time this creep is about - that's what we are here for

Dec

Thsnkyou my friend @Owlunar 

@you know me so well. I always respect and appreciate your comments and support. ❤️❤️

Here for you @BlueBay 🌻💚

Morning @Molliex @Owlunar @Shaz51 

im working saturdays now until end of January. Today I'm working with that guy alone. Just the two of us. 
I'm going to be very cautious. 

How did it go today @BlueBay

Sorry @Molliex I just saw your post. It was ok. He just irritates me. He was talking non stop about crap - his life his hobbies his wife etc. etc. 

I'm working with him all day tomorrow again. This is the last week he's with us. 

Hi @BlueBay 

I thought you had him until the end of January but this coming week is the last of him - that's easier - he sounds bloody irritating to me

So - it is quite in order for you to politely tell him you are busy and to please let you work without his chatting all the time - after all the reason you are both there is to work

Whatever his reasons for his yakkety-yakkety-yak you don't need that

All the best tomorrow and I hope you are able to rest today - 

Dec

Thsnks @Owlunar 

no one more week that's it!!! 
I hope unless the new owner decides to keep him on but I doubt it. 
I'll go to my other post. I need to vent. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance