Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Awww, thank you for your lovely warm welcome back, dear @Maggie  Heart And many thanks for thinking of me. Heart

I'm glad the exhibition was so successful πŸ™‚ I wonder how it felt, seeing your art work up on the wall among all the others?

I am sorry that you are having to limit your time here also, and that you are in your pit...I have been concerned for you. πŸ’” Please take good care of yourself, as you are precious. 

Good Morning @Maggie 

thinking of you today and sending kindness in these hugs.

πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•

@Eve7  Thankyou. Sending hugs and hugs back your way. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thinking of you @Maggie , and sending much Heart

@NatureLover β£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈ

@Maggie wrote:

Thanks @Emelia8  I’m avoiding this thread. πŸ’”πŸ’”

Would you prefer to talk on my thread, @Maggie ?

@NatureLover  I’m not doing much talking these days, but yes, thanks, I would prefer to talk, if necessary, on your thread.

Thanks for hearing me. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

@Maggie I know you don't visit here anymore nor do you really want to be on this thread - for a variety of reasons - but I am super worried about you Hon. I hope you are taking some time out and looking after yourself in the process - here when you return and holding sace for you until then. Hugs and hugs and hugs Hon Heart

@Sans911  πŸ‘‹

@Zoe7  Sending you πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ and thoughts and πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ». Take care of yourself. You have always noticed. Thankyou.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance