Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Yes multi talented @Sam3 .. lol ok I taught myself as a child re accents and fed a mix of those to year8 German Teacher. She couldn’t pick an area re accent because I had at least 3 in my head. Berlin. Schlesien , Sudentenland and and another one ok or two re father’s acquaintances .. I was a sponge 😸 @Appleblossom . Then went and studied it much latet and got to try it out wandering around Berlin around 2000 . Any comments I understood were that I was German, but from where and then downhill after that due to lack of vocab lol @MDT

Night @Zoe7 enjoy Taste tomorrow 😸👍

Thanks Mr. Tabby Cat - I'll let you know how it goes @TAB Hope the rest of your night is a good one Smiley Happy

@TAB that all sounds fascinating & a bit scarey re your father at times. Would love to know what type of employment appeals to you.... I’m thinking a comedian could do a lot with those accents & stories. Have you Magda Subanski’s memoir:story of her father titled “Reckoning”? 

No re Magdas book but that’s from the other side. Re War . And re sexuality. Apparently. I don’t think I’m remotely funny anymore but people have called me that in the passt . (Ok just took on Michael Caine accent cor blimey lol) ..

Oh @Former-Member I’m watching train videos and ok history of Mötorhead interviews What am I ?
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have no idea @TAB I thought you were a cat lol 

@TAB I know what you are but I am not saying 🙂

A Cat in a Hat is that is that @Former-Member 😸😎🎩 lol

Wat a nutty failure at life @greenpea GP lol re me ok a failed narcissist.. you tell me....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance