Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Good evening @MDT lovely as always for you to join us Smiley Very Happy

How has your day been?

Glad to hear that @Former-Member and I get how these things can get to us and push us to a point where we lose a bit of control - it happens Hon and the important thing is that you are okay and you got through it. It was good that you reached out as well and received help - proud of you for that Smiley Very Happy

I understand @Former-Member and it is great that you were able to talk to D today. Also understanding that it can be overwhelming here at times. I needed an off day today and will head out soon again (busy here which is great to see, I'm not totally up for trying to keep up tonight though). So great you're back. You were missed lots x❤x

👋 to all and hope the night is going well for everyone 🧡

Hi CB - love it when you drop in here - even just in passing to say Hi @CheerBear 💙💜💚🧡💛🎉👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

I just wrote a long response and it disappeared @Zoe7 @CheerBear @TAB @Former-Member @Sam3

so frustrating. Back later. 

Need to unwind again. 💜💖

Hi @MDT👋 

Ok am Tisch schon wieder Neues Jahr Tanzen Fru Bella @Former-Member 😸😎🎩😇💥

I am going to watch the cricket now for a while but will keep my eye out for you @Former-Member.

Back later too @TAB @MDT @Former-Member @Sam3 @CheerBear Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7 😄

Not bad today. Just chilled out at home. Had the morning to myself and played a bit of xbox then organised my job search stuff for next year. Swam. Cooked up a BBQ for dinner with fam. Just chilling out til bed.
Very warm today so nice that it's cooled off now

Hey @Former-Member how's it going

Evening to you too Von @TAB enstien
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance