Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

😂 So cute. Re Tobes and cat @Zoe7 I am super glad the storm passed by. Trying an early night here. Too many bad nights and nightmares. So exhausted. You are doing super well with work etc. Good on you. You are doing amazingly well. 

Thank you @Former-Member Heart Awful nightmares myself this week so very much know how you feel re exhaustion and bad nights. I know I will be awake for sometime yet as I ave slept most of the day - but that is okay because I needed it and may be able to get some things done tonight.

We did not have the same weather as you guys copped on the mainland so I am glad it has passed for you now. They can be super scary when the wind is high as well.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, the storms can get pretty bad @Zoe7 sorry you're having nightmares too. I'm tired of being awakened by the feeling that someone is going to attack me. Anyway, enough of that. 

Yeah @Former-Member very much get that too Smiley Sad Having similar nightmares 😥

Waiting here for Cat to come inside so I can snuggle on the couch with Tobes. It is a quite mild night again so she is enjoying her time outside ....asleep in the kennel Smiley Tongue If she is not in soon I will have to go out and get her - which she will be annoyed about but will soon settle into her room for the evening then. Tobes is already sound asleep on the doona but he will move if I do too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Enjoy your snuggle with Tobes @Zoe7 

Hurry up Cat lol. 
Cats are so independent. Let's hope for a good sleep. 🥰

They are @Former-Member but time for her to come in. I will say goodnight for now Hon. Going to bring her in and see if I can sleep. I hope you can have a nightmare free night Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Night night @Zoe7 yes, sleep well 🥰

Just saw little Cat in the box super dooper cute!!!!!!

@Zoe7 

Hoping you were able to get some sleep last night? Interesting night here but that's another story. Love and hugs always 💞

Unfortunately not much sleep @Anastasia but need to continue to push through today without any more. I have done the shopping I needed to do and have sprayed all the kids work I have so a little of what I needed to do is done. If I can get the next stage of organising that work finished then I can tackle the rest a bit at a time during the week. Still have the planning for this week and work for the class to organise as well as things needed for our meeting tomorrow after school. I was hoping to get into the garden a bit over this weekend but with sleeping nearly all day yesterday (losing a day) it won't happen. Completely overwhelmed at present but have to continue to get things done as I can.

You had an interesting night - what happened?

Sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep @Zoe7 

Hoping you are getting through what you needed to.

Lots of love and hugs hon 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance