Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi everyone.  @Sam3, I see you have uploaded a profile pic to your name.  Nice one.

Good morning also to @Zoe7 @Former-Member @TAB @Flying_Hams @oceangirl and others.

Like Sam3, I too hope you all have a good day.

Sherry 🌸

Hope you both have a good day @Former-Member @Sam3 = love the teddy bear Smiley Very Happy

Everyone else pasisng through today hope you have some light in your day also...

Have found a little bugger in the kitchen lol

sketch-1547334492174.png

Have found a little critter in the kitchen lol

sketch-1547334492174.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7.  I hope your day is productive, or perhaps more aptly ... constructive.  Hope the garage reno goes well.  Take care of your enthusiastic little offsider, Toby, but also yourself.  Take breaks, drink plenty of water.

@Flying_Hams eagerly awaiting the photos to reveal themselves. 

Sherry 

Thanks @Former-Member I do take plenty of breaks and have plenty of water because it can get quite hot in the garage in the afternoon sun. That also means Toby has breaks as well otherwise he sits in the heat for too long whilst 'supervising'.  I better get myself moving soon otherwise the day will quickly get away from me - no tennis or cricket on today to distract me Smiley Tongue

@Flying_Hams I like gekkos! @Former-Member I love your pun about @Zoe7 ‘s construction. I’m not sure how to prioritise & avoid overloading. At some point in next 6 months I want to achieve a Cert IV via recognition of prior learning. If I start work on that now it may improve job chances in some areas but it’s a lot of work to gather evidence at same time as seeking & submitting job applications. Can’t imagine having energy for a new job anyway at present, but I’m sure I’d step up if given the chance. So waddya reckon is best focus - Cert IV or drafting job applications? @TAB

It really is up to you @Sam3 but I would personally be doing the job applications first as getting a new job is something you need right now. The Cert IV evidence gathering can be done at anytime. Maybe even allocate a couple of days a week to do your Cert IV stuff and the rest of the days for job applications - if you deal with it like a job in itself then you may be able to do both. Not sure that actually helps you at all but as I said - it depends on what your priority is right now.

Good pun @Sam3

Thanks a lot @Zoe7 that helps & confirms my gut feeling (& husband agrees)....But @Zoe7 aren’t you supposed to be constructing right now?! Thanks for taking time to be supportive & best wishes to Toby 🐱 & you for the task ahead. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance