Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Wo bist Du gefangen mein Sohn @Flying_Hams πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ©βœ… ok ge gefangen or gerreist oder was neulich am Reise getan hast. Bit of dark side of moon action last nite re stupidity oh well ok on tv re movie

Meldet an dich ok bitten sie @hansolo01 get some Deutche FΓ€higkeit mein Sohn Um Gottes Wiillen jk lol ok falsch deutsch but you can the meaning understand maybe @Flying_Hams re satzsellung fehler usw Lol ok Groz Vidanya πŸ˜ΈπŸ€”

lol @TAB

das ist gut ? ja?

Na Und @Flying_Hams nur Befehele beobachte .. lolo you’ve been somewhere I would love to have gone. Ie My homeland ok on father’s side ok too far north lolo
Former-Member
Not applicable

Had a nice quiet day at home @Flying_Hams Not feeling so good tonight though. At least day was ok, that’s something. 

Good you had a relaxing day too. 

I think your earlier message to me was mostly German @TAB l don’t understand German lol. Learnt very little German at school. Mostly forgotten. 

If I don’t catch you on here later @Zoe7 I’ll say Nighty night now. 

Really not feeling well tonight. Bummer how that happens after an okish day. New day tomorrow and GOODBYE 2018, yay!  2019 has to be better. 

Sleep well and have a lovely day tomorrow. πŸ’œ

night night everyone. πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜΄

Hey @Former-Member sounds like you’ve had lots of life changes in recent years but that you get by very well considering the challenges you face. Giving up work due to your husband’s needs must have been difficult. I have a friend who is full-time carer for her Vietnam vet husband with PTSD & multiple physical health conditions too - don’t know how she does it but she does have β€˜fire in her belly’ & a steely temperament! Good on you for volunteering at a nursing home & for getting out to Pilates. I work in a nursing home & they’re not always the cheeriest of places but residents benefit enormously from volunteers like you. 🌻

Sleep well @Former-Member - sorry you’re not feeling great now but sounds like you had a productive day. @TAB I studied German many moons ago so it’s fun to try to translate - are you of German descent (or perhaps just proving you’re multi-talented?). Do you @Flying_Hams speak German or Polish or bothπŸ€”

Sorry re German @Former-Member well you guys helped Germany during the war am getting random yes

I grew up with PTSD father yet didn’t know til 10 years after left home. I just assumed he was evil ok non commicative, angry for days if something upset him, yet could be kindest person under some circumstances Very Confusing. @Sam3 well he was tank gunner in German Army In Russia in World War 2 @Wanderer (?)

Heading to bed everyone - goodnight @TAB @Sam3 @Former-Member @Flying_Hams Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance