Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

It's been that many days... I still wish I was dead.

My feet are never gonna heal. I may be in hospital another few months still and since I tried to KMS again on Christmas they won't leave me by myself. 

I hurt myself in front of my nurse today. I just can't deal. I keep seeing flashbacks from that day. I see it vividly ,myself x....and then screaming in hospital. 

183 REPLIES 183
PurplePanda2
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

Sorry to hear things are so difficult for you tonight @The-red-centaur. I have sent you an email to check in 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hi hun am with you through this. Not going anywhere my friend.  Love always peaxxx

@greenpea 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 I can't do this.
Lauz
Senior Contributor

Hi @The-red-centaur - it sounds like things are feeling tough for you at the moment. Great that you have support in here too. 

Could you perhaps check in with a helpline or the staff at the hospital - are there any things you can do to help distract yourself, I know you enjoy sharing music and the thread you started was great, maybe sharing more tunes you like in there could help? 

@The-red-centaur 

Heart

I cant imagine the pain you were in.

Heart

I did not think I would ever find a way through my pain, and it is still around, but I have found a way to make life bearable.  All I can do is hold a hand out and hope you find a way for YOU.

Heart

I don't think things will be bearable....ever. Especially with the pain I'm constantly in now. @Appleblossom I don't even know if I can walk.
frog
Community Elder

I'm sorry @The-red-centaur 

It sounds so, so painful

No answers, but thinking of you.

@The-red-centaur 

Posting pictures trying to understand your name.  Hope you think they are alright.

Femalecentaurarcher.jfifcentaur.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance