Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

It's been 5 weeks since I've spoken to my psych, and another 3 weeks to go. Wish I could just erase them from my mind instead. 

My manipulative & verbally aggressive neighbour insisted that I pay a tree lopper - to chop some branches high up.

The issue is not the tree pruning job itself (necessity or otherwise) - the issue is that other people's demands (neighbour screamed at me) always cost me $$ money & emotional distress.

This was not a priority (of any sort) - Doctors, overdue medical tests, Dental checkup etc, are a far far higher priority.

Yet due to my neighbour's insistence I've had to spend $700 that I do not have to spare (never did).

That's 2 entire week's wages for me (at the moment).

My neighbour's selfish self-focus wins again - I lost money & peace of mind that I could not afford to pay (or lose).

I've been upset & stress about this, all weekend (yesterday & today).

Adge

Hi @Snowie - I know this space doesn't always mean replies are needed but just wanted to let you know we will send you a check in email based on a few things you have mentioned as we are concerned. 💙

It's so hard to stay afloat (or motivated) at home alone, with no company & no-one to talk to.

Yes there's my cat & birds - they don't talk much.

I need meaningful interaction (talking & sharing) with people - because that is what has always brought me a sense of meaning & fulfilment, & increases my drive & motivation (& mood).

Yet there is none to have (even via telephone) mostly - until I make new friends (connections), or make use of phone support (Help) lines.

Adge

I want to be normal

Tears won't stop. Sometimes I wish people didn't love me, would be so much easier. I told the truth and it backfired On me. Now the guilt is unbearable. 

I can't take feeling like this. Time to act, no more can be done.

There is no point to my existence, there is no reason for me to exist. All my efforts are exhausting and futile. It's not just that the universe is indifferent, it's that the universe is actively trying to attack me. My own house is attacking me with an insect infestation. My own abusive, sociopathic mother is attacking me, this time via lawyers rather than the usual direct shit on my doorstep. Upping the ante. My so-called support system is attacking me by withdrawing support and trying to fill my head with bullshit ideas and false hope. I've waited 6 months for my useless psychiatrist and unavailable social worker to be available at the same time so that my unavailable socail worker can advocate for me to get my useless psychiatrist to actually do his job for once and come up with a diagnosis and a treatment plan. Now she's pulled out at the last minute, leaving me to face my bully psychiatrist alone again, onlt to be told I'm crazy. For that priveledge I get to pay $300. What utter crap, what a waste of time and money. All my existence achieves is to fill the pockets of my drug dealers - my GP and my psychiatrist while they carry on indifferent to the damage they cause me. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance