Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

I agree @Shaz51  @Ant7  👍👍👍👍👍👍

Woohoo! Thumbs up Thursday again! I totally agree with @Shaz51 @Maggie and everyone here for @Ant7 and the photos on Project 365- they’re gorgeous! Well done!

A big thumbs up to everyone that has supported me this week on the forums as well- thank you very much! 

On a personal note, I have now officially got a property that has the first months rent paid as well as the bond that was paid so my housemate and I can move in as soon as we can arrange a moving truck company. The place is small but it’s very cute and is home so I’m a lot happier now. Hopefully better things are to come! 

@Judi9877  @Maggie  @Shaz51  Thanks so much I really appreciate it 💜

@CheerBear- Big steps and sparkly boots 🙂 Heart

@Maggie, for always listening and encouraging, endless coffee and tea catering 🙂 Heart

@Gazza75  😁😁👍👍👍

@CheerBear  Most definitely 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I know this is belated and it's Sunday but I wanted to give a big shout out to @greenpea  for replying to new posts so often.  Well done, I am sure your replies are very reassuring and welcoming for all who receive them.

😄 Thank you @eth  that actually means alot as sometimes people posting are too traumatised to post back. So to hear that my posts are appreciated means alot to me. xxxxx

@eth @greenpea  👍👍👍💖💖

My thumbs up Thursday goes to @Pepsimax , who has been successfully leading a craft group since July last year. No small achievement in my opinion. Well done. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance