Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Mindful Mondays: New activity every Monday

Hi @Shaz51, it's Monday now hiwever thanks for breaking the silence!

🙂

Perhaps a mindful Monday? How did MM (Monday Mindfulness) operate before? It does seem to have gone quiet. 

I'll throw an idea out here and do this, hopefully more will join.

a) take a minute or 2, gather things to draw in blue. 

b) copy a pattern you see on or near you.

Think outside the box about all the blue things that might make a mark..80's blue eyeshadow or even sew it. 

Free your mind, enjoy the process, give it a full 5 minutes, and more if it's working for you.

Mindful Monday Activity 6th  of  March 

totally love @flybluebird , @Paperdaisy , @FloatingFeather , @cloudcore , @tyme , @hanami ideas 

Today wondering if anyone has a "art and craft box " and what have you got in yours 

download (1).jpg

senior-crafts.jpg

hello @SmilingGecko , @Delicatessen , @ToniC , @Judi9877 , @ShiningStar , @BPDSurvivor , @Emelia8 , @Peri , @Appleblossom , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @Dimity , @Anastasia , @Clawde , @Sophia1 , @Owlunar , @Faith-and-Hope , @Oaktree 

Love this too @Shaz51 ! I have many art and craft boxes. Tomorrow I'll post a pic or two. My daughter has the best art and craft box. She is studying design and in her element!

ohhh how lovely @hanami can`t wait to see the picture tomorrow xx

I'm not very arty or crafty @Shaz51 but I really appreciate the talents of those that are. I also am crap at cooking so I really lost out in the creative gene lottery lol!

@FloatingFeather , i had to learn as i did private childcare , a preschool teachers aid and a step mum of 4 years ago 

so i have not done any for a while now 

aww but you are good at lots of other things my friend 

Did you make this @Shaz51 ? I love making cards. Did some at Christmas time. They aren't as fancy as this one, it's so pretty!

You've brightened up my stinky hot Monday arvo Miss @Shaz51 . Very muchly appreciated. I thought I was going to melt earlier but you've kept me going haha.

ohhh stay cool my @hanami 

yes I made that card at a ladies group  , otherwise i usually just do plain ones and not soo good 

Ha Ha Mum totally loved the card , she has kept all her cards 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance