Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

But needed

Hey Everyone @Flying_Hams @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko ,

My Achievements:

- running on little sleep

- really enjoying things I'm doing

- hanging out on the forums with everyone here!

Hello @tyme thanks for the tag. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.  I'm really enjoying my life right now.  Its good when things flow. I just did some kundalini yoga this afternoon and am having a session with a spiritual healer tonight via Zoom

well done for today @tyme 

I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. 

went to bed at 11-30pm last night and wide awake at 5 am this morning @SmilingGecko , @Judi9877 , @Flying_Hams , @Jynx , @Dimity 

I was attending a mass meditation online event last night until midnight @Shaz51 I thought I wouldn't sleep due to the full moon but was able to have a solid nights rest. 

Exhausted after 2 days supporting an ill family member and it will be a while yet. @Shaz51 does it all the time. Kudos.

My daily achievement is that I woke up feeling very happy and contented. Life is very good.

Touch wood I’m starting to use self-reflection very much in the positive, and am finding more and more that thinking about where I’m at, how I see things and others and what I wish could change is (generally) proving a positive, safe and structured way of dealing with things that “aren’t right”.

I like being alive!! And eternally hopeful there’ll be more walking to come…😊

Hi @Shaz51 

It’s so lovely to hear from you 💜

Wow! Those are some great achievements and I love the sound of the tuna bake 😊

I’ve just cast my mind back to the 6th of March and on this day I managed to attend an appointment, reply to a few emails, pick up some groceries and touch base with one of my friends 💜

Take care,

ShiningStar 💜

Hello @ShiningStar , @Judi9877 , @Delicatessen , @Dimity , @SmilingGecko , @Down2 

My Achievements for today 

- running on little sleep

- brought the washing in off the line 

- hanging out on the forums with everyone here!

- Washed the dishes 

Hello @Shaz51 I did some washing today, exploring advanced directives and patient consent regarding medical treatments and generally having a quiet day.  Have to put the rest of the produce away and organise some dinner

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance