Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Sounds good @BenjiBoy  missed that somehow 

had a mad 2 hour burst here

. picked up quilt fm dry cleaners 

meds fm chemist 

got quilt cover so hopefully no more dry cleaners for quilt haha

got dustpan and brush as cant find brush ? 
spoke to someone again about animal 🦔  🦓 🦒 intruder trying to dig its wat through roof of van haha lol 

image.jpg

 ..broomhandle jammed against light fitting to try and stop it becoming a portal into Animal Kingdom ... lolo .... 

@FloatingFeather @RedHorse @Dimity @Meggles @EternalFlower @NatureLover 

It sounds like rats or possums @TAB ... possums are noisier, you'll hear them grunting and jumping on the roof. Are you under trees?

Yes re trees and is possums but sometimes sounds like trying to dig through roof. I don't care what they do so long as dont come inside lol @Dimity 

Bought a lovely dustpan and broom from Aldi.

We cannot always choose what is for sale around us.

This one was metal pan, and wooden broom, better than my old broken plastic.

Awesome work @TAB . I reckon that animal has heard about that  ice clean doona and wants to come in and snuggle!

I had a good day yesterday. I did my favourite 15min stretch routine, did a few smiling mind mindfulness sessions and also went to the gym (unfortunately strained my calf muscle, so out for a few days now).

A good active day.

I highly recommend the smiling mind app, it is free and there is so much on there. 

Have a great day everyone!

@Appleblossom I loooove Aldi. They have heaps of interesting things there. Also many that you never knew you needed... lol.

Thanks @FloatingFeather .

Yes, we are going to try and catch up for a coffee together to get to know each other better and talk through some of our challenges etc. It will be great having someone to bounce off that isnt so close to everything.

The week has gone well thanks Feather. A few push ups along the way... last night was a bit weird not having a drink at all (well i did have a coctail of soda water, kombucha and lemon juice which was yum!).

I feel great now! Looking forward to the weekend.

Ha yeah I bet it does @BenjiBoy and the gecko in annexe is going to turn into a Lizard Man and come and get me too lol Well done re gym and thanks re app, will look

Good evening @TAB @BenjiBoy @Appleblossom @Dimity @FloatingFeather @RedHorse @Shaz51 @TuxedoCat @hanami @Sirius @Rhye @Snowie @maddison @OscarJones @Daisydreamer @Paperdaisy @Jynx @Oaktree @greenpea @MDT @GrevilleaBlooms and all those joining here tonight. Well done on your wonderful achievements everyone!
Thanks for joining in @BenjiBoy and welcome👋!

I’m sorry I’ve been absent from here over the past month or so. I had a hospital admission on 11 July for 16 days for a meds review after having a setback from my PARCS admission in June so things haven’t been the best for me on the mental health front unfortunately. I’m slowly trying to get back into the swing of things but I’m still struggling with motivation at the moment so things aren’t perfect for me right now. I’m just so glad each of you kept this thread going and alive so to speak and I’m glad you each found things to be proud of in your life so thank you very much for all that you did to this discussion thread. It means a lot to me and I appreciate and value each of you for your commitment to this thread so 👍🏻 to each and everyone of you️!

As for me, my achievements today have been:

- Waking up

- Eating lunch and dinner

- Finishing the main section of a knitted adult blanket for charity

- Worked on my own granny square blanket for myself that I started at PARCS back in June

- Watched the news on tv

- Posted on the sane forums 

- Spoke to my sister on the phone

- Took meds

- Started knitting a strip border for a blanket 

- Listened to some music on my iPhone 

That’s all from me tonight. Keep those fabulous achievements coming as I really enjoy reading them. You are each wonderful and I really appreciate all that you post on here. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance