Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Caring for the carer

I'm sorry you are feeling this way @Appleblossom - it sounds like a lot to sit with. I have sent you an email just to check in with you privately so if you could respond when you can that would be much appreciated.

Sitting with and sending you hugs,

FloatingFeather 

Thank you for allowing me to express my anxiety and support on forum and email @tyme @FloatingFeather @Shaz51 Yesterday I was so anxious and si was flying.

I ended up having a lovely evening and my son went out had a good night too.  Issues around acceptance and belonging are huge for me.  Working on standing up for myself with humour and directness is slowly having good effects in my relationships and I am not simply in submission mode but a full player.

@Appleblossom sorry for the late reply. Glad things were a bit better. Yes, I had struggled with boundaries/ submitting to the point of losing myself. Hearing you there. Glad to hear full player mode is being engaged.

Encouragement is always appreciated.

Thank you @tired_sisyphus 

I can so relate to your name.

How are things in your life?

Hello @FluffyJumper 

Tagging you  here 

This is a good thread to read 

And also Coping Toolbox ( what is in yours to help you cope ) 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance