Skip to main content

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Jacques

I am not quite sure how I managed that but it sure does say what I feel like saying

Dec

How are you today @Shaz51?

ohhhh thank you @Former-Member, @Owlunar, @Jacques, @outlander, @Determined, @Former-Member Heart

Mum is back home today , the physcio lady came to visit her this afternoon

and Mum rang to say she was going to bed early --Smiley Happy

my second mum @Owlunar, like you said is true , my mum will do these things in her time -- no one else`s time -- which is hard sometimes

my mr shaz fixed my mower @Former-Member Smiley Happy

now he wants to buy a 21 inch push mower intead of a 18 inch mower , ammmm we have mowers sitting around

You better watch out @Shaz51, mowers are inclined to breed 😀. Mr Shaz doesn't loving refer to them as his collection does he???? 😀

81D7rNJbiQL._UX679_.jpg

Eeeeekkkk!!!!

omstars  - imagineomstars - imagineActually @Shaz51 - I saw the perfect mower for Mr Shaz when I was looking for exessive mowers in a pic - now let me see if I can find it again

perfect mower.pngI can imagine this might cause some dissension - but can I tell you a story about my brother and the perfect mower

Now if I stop there you need to know so I will tell it

My brother's job was to mow the lawn which in my opinion was better than washing the dishes - we were teenagers actually - and Dad's mower was one of those that needed pushing - 

And my brother wanted one that had a motor and Dad got one that had the bla des rotating from a motor - and my brother still moaned about it and I was still washing the dishes

So Dad finally got a motor mower and my brother was still unhappy and I was still washing the dishes and about then we both got married and I was still washing dishes and he was still mowing lawns - he wanted a mower he could sit on and eventually I got a dish-washer

Okay - more interestingly - about your Mum - I do understand her Shaz - I have no intention of taking on something unless I know myself I really need it and I guess I will worry people too - some of us really hang onto our independence and aging is an event we do not want to be part of while we know it is inevitable or the alternative is inevitable and time keeps passing

But in care my mother was walking independently and well until they gave her a walker and I guess they gave it to her because of their insurance but the next day after they gave it to her she was dependent on it and I understand your mum very well

But I also see it's tough for you - and I am thinking of you 

Dec

@Shaz51

How is Mum getting on.

Is she still in hospital? 

hi @Determined

mum is back home again , we don`t know how long Heart

Hi @Shaz51

How are you today? 

My mum had another fall last night.  

ohhh no @Former-Member, is your mum ok xoxo

my mum has been out gardening again Smiley Sad

we worked this morning catching up , don`t know what the cyclone is going

@Shaz51

Think Mum shaken, knee sore. Sis going to stay with her tonight. 

Have been wondering if you will be impacted by cyclone.