Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

& we have lift off

Hi everyone,

We have opened the doors to the Lived Experience Forum to the public.

Did anyone see the new landing page that gives you the option between Carers Forum & Lived Experience Forum? We're rather happy with it!

You will also notice some slight changes to make the user experience better (eg: consistency with links in blue).

So YAY we're live!

Onwards & upwards!

Nik

5 REPLIES 5

Re: & we have lift off

Hi Nik,

Yay?

Poor Spell check, it thinks CherryBomb should be Currycomb????

Thanks for re-doing the links in blue, adds consistency to the forum.

Regards, Jake

I did not know the forum was open to the public.

What is thinking behind this?

@Maude 

Thanks for your question. The forums are open and they welcome all Australians over the age of 18 to use this service. This is because we hope to assist in breaking down barriers for support to people affected by mental illness. Also, sometimes just reading posts (and not participating in conversations) can be helpful to some people, which is why posts are available for the public to view.

The forums are moderated by staff who are trained professionals working in mental health. This means all posts are viewed to ensure that they are appropriate and community members are safe. 

If you have any concerns about a posts or the behaviour of other members, please let us know so we can follow it up.

Hope this answers your question,

CB

I'm so excited I don't know how or where to write this. I've just written something similar on another reply (to NikNik) a minute ago.

Released on Good Behaviour today by my Mental Health Nurse!

I told her about this site and how useful I think it is.

She is going to Share that with her Team. Hopefully they will engage, and share it with those in their care.

And one day we will win the big prize - you have to be in it to win it.

Power on.

Moved:

This comment has been moved by a moderator to another part of the forum where it might be more easily found by the community.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance