Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

kristin
Senior Contributor

Vanishing Posts?

Hi

I've just noticed that my mostrecent post 9.59pm on 9/9 seems to have disappeared. The topic thread shows 2 pages but the 2nd page comes up blank. I've checked 3 times and was beginning to think I was imagining that I'd posted it, but there it is in my account info. Very wierd!

Cheers,

Kristin

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Vanishing Posts?

Smiley Frustrated That's frustrating!

I can see the problem. It was in this thread, right? I'm getting the same issue. When I click on page 2 it's blank and isn't right.

I'll look into it. I don't think it had anything to do with your post specifically. Did you do anything different when you posted it?

Nik

Re: Vanishing Posts?

Still working on this 🙂

I have had my posts red marked because of a word that is...

I have had my posts red marked because of a word that is obviously deemed a trigger or such, I amend it and post but I am finding my posts seem to queue for a moderator check....the doohickey says it is out of hours, I am not on the other side of the globe, only 2 to 3 hours ahead so not sure what is going on.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance