Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Jake
Senior Contributor

Emails

Hi Admin,

Sorry again posters - still sorting out apparent program 'bugs'.

Another one for your 'list' (yipee! they say!) - I've noticed a difference in the line spacing format between posts on the forum and emails in my inbox (this only applies to people who receive poster's emails).

I'd need someone else to confirm this please:

On my forum posts (after it has been posted) there are single line spaces to create paragraphs, which would make it easier for the reader to digest the information (this was discussed in another post between myself, Kenny & (was it?) Kristin).

Yet, compared to the same posts received as emails, the line spacing had disappeared, so the text is all in one 'block' format.

Explanation> I have noticed that by hitting the 'ENTER' key once in the forum post window, it appears that there is a normal paragraph break of one line. 

Somehow, the line spacing is being lost, between the forum and the generated email.

Of course this issue appears to only affect those people receiving posts as emails.

I'll do a test below in this text to see if it happens consistently.

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back" <single 'ENTER'>

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back" <double 'ENTER'>

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back" <single 'ENTER'>

Regards, Jake

1 REPLY 1
Jake
Senior Contributor

Re: Emails

Hi Nik,

This post has not landed in my inbox as yet, I was testing line spacing as the emails come through in block form (without paragraphs) which makes them hard to process the information.

Regards, Jake

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance