Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Harry
Senior Contributor

Clarrification of posting and suggestion.

Hi team

I just wanted to clarify that at this stage we are being asked to reply to at least one post and also post on a new topic totalling at least two (2) posts per day? I ask this because I'm wondering what happens if we don't have a new topic to add (without making something up)? Replying on the other hand can be much simpler.

Just thinking about when threads become longer I am thinking that the most recent posts should appear at the top of the thread and work back to the oldest. This would involve a lot less scrolling down to find the most recent posts?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Harry

1 REPLY 1

Re: Clarrification of posting and suggestion.

Thanks Harry for your feedback!

In terms of the 2 posts a day, we completely understand the difficulty in creating new topics and we'd much rather posts be genuine rather than made up - so we are totally fine with 2 replies rather than trying to start a topic a day, if you're finding it difficult.

Thank you for your feedback on the order of posts. We are compiling feedback like this to reflect on after the first two weeks of the forum, so we'll add this to the list!

Keep the feedback coming, we really appreciate it!

Thank you,

NikNik

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance